How to Claim:
To be eligible to claim, individuals must purchase one (1) four (4) month pack of MEN’s REGAINE® Extra Strength Foam product from any pharmacy in Australia between 09.00 AEDST on 22/06/2018 to 23:59 AEST on 02/09/2018.
To claim, individuals must go online to www.regaine.com.au/cashback, enter their details as prompted, submit the claim form and upload a photo of the receipt.
Claimants must retain original receipt to verify claim. One (1) claim permitted per household.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Instructions and information on how to claim the cash back and cash back details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the REGAINE® Foam Cashback Promotion (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotional offer.
2. Participation in this Promotion is only open to permanent Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees and officers (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating pharmacy retailers and agencies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who the Promoter reasonably believes has submitted a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and conditions or who tampers with the claim process in any way. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of hose rights.
4. Incomplete, ineligible, indecipherable, late or illegible claims will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or misdirected claims, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telecommunications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
5. Only one (1) claim permitted per household. Each claimant may only claim in relation to a purchase of a single pack of the 4 month pack of MEN’s REGAINE® Extra Strength Foam. A purchase of four packets of the 1 month pack of MEN’s REGAINE® Extra Strength will not qualify for claiming the cash back.
6. To claim, claimants must:
a. purchase a MEN'S’s REGAINE® Extra Strength Foam 4 month product from a pharmacy in Australia between 09.00 AEDST on 22/06/2018 to 23:59 AEST on 02/09/2018 (Qualifying Purchase);
b. register online at www.regaine.com.au/cashback and submit a completed claim form including the claimant’s details (including name, age, email address, Australian postal address and contact telephone number) and upload a photo of the receipt by 02/09/2018;
7. Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt for the Qualifying Purchase in their claim as proof of purchase. Failure to produce this proof of purchase for a claim when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to the cash back. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the product purchased, the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to the claim.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. For each valid claim received for a Qualifying Purchase of a single pack of the 4 month pack, claimants will be awarded with a $50 cash back issued in the form of a money order payable to the claimant named on the entry form.
11. All money orders will be sent to the address provided on the claim form (Australian addresses only) within twenty eight (28) days from the date of receipt by the Promoter of a valid claim. Once the cash back money order has left the Promoter’s/supplier’s premises, the Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with the promotion will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, loss or damage to the cash back money order. Money orders must be deposited by claimants into their bank accounts or cashed by the claimant within ninety 90 days of the issue date.
12. Cash back money orders are not transferable or exchangeable. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the receipt of cash backs. Independent financial advice should be sought.
13. If for any reason a claimant does not redeem the cash back by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the cash back will be forfeited. The Promoter is not responsible for any money orders lost in transit.
14. All claim forms and receipts received by the Promoter, become the property of the Promoter.
15. Any costs associated with participating in this Promotion (including registering online and submitting a claim) are the claimants’ responsibility.
16. If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter any aspect of this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated (including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition) the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; (b) invalidate any claims; or (c) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or cash back that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (e) participation in the Promotion.
19. The Promoter is Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty Ltd of 45 Jones Street Ultimo NSW 2007. ABN 73 001 121 446. Customer Service Toll Free telephone number 1800 029 979. Fulfilment will be conducted by a Third Party vendor on behalf of the Promoter; Australian Foundation for Disability, Minchinbury NSW 2770.
REGAINE® is a registered trademark.