Cashback Terms and Conditions
How to Claim:
To be eligible to claim $50 cash back, individuals must, between 12:01am AEDT on 02/07/2022 and 11:59pm AEST on 02/09/2022 (Promotional Period), purchase a MEN’s REGAINE® Extra Strength Foam 4 Month Pack (4 x 60g) from any participating pharmacy in Australia (Qualifying Purchase).
To make a valid claim, individuals must, before 11:50pm AEST 02/09/2022, go online to www.regaine.com.au/cashback and: (1) enter their details as prompted, including the ‘claimants details’ and the last four digits from the product barcode and (2) upload a photo of their Qualifying Purchase receipt. Claimants must retain original receipt to verify claim.
Individuals may make one (1) claim per Qualifying Purchase, limited to one per household. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotional coupon.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Instructions and information on how to claim the cash back and cash back details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Making a claim is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotional coupon. Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
2. Participation in this promotion is only open to permanent Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees and officers (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating pharmacy retailers and agencies associated with the promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Only one (1) claim permitted per household (based on residential address). Each claimant may only claim in relation to a purchase of MEN’s REGAINE® Extra Strength Foam 4 Month Supply pack (4 x 60g). Multiple claims on the same Qualifying Purchase are not permitted. For clarity, a purchase of four (4) of the MEN’s REGAINE® Extra Strength Foam 1 Month Pack (1 x 60g) is not a Qualifying Purchase and will not qualify for claiming the cash back.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age, place of residence at the nominated gift delivery address and proof of purchase) and to disqualify any claimant who the Promoter reasonably believes has submitted a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process in any way. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. Incomplete, ineligible, indecipherable, late or illegible claims will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or misdirected claims, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telecommunications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
6. To make a valid claim, individuals must, before 11:50pm AEST 02/09/2022, go online to www.regaine.com.au/cashback and (1) enter their details as prompted, including the ‘claimants details’ and the last four digits from the product barcode and (2) upload a photo of their Qualifying Purchase receipt.
7. Claimants must retain their original Qualifying Purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce this proof of purchase for a claim when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to the cash back. Proof of purchase must clearly specify the product purchased, the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to the claim.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. For each valid claim, the claimant will be given$50 cash back issued in the form of an EFTPOS card.
11. All EFTPOS cards will be sent to the address provided on the claim form (Australian addresses only) within forty-five (45) days from the date of receipt by the Promoter of a valid claim. Once an EFTPOS card has left the Promoter’s/supplier’s premises, the Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with the promotion will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, loss or damage to the EFTPOS Card. The Promoter is not responsible for any EFTPOS Cards lost in transit. Use of EFTPOS Cards are subject to their own terms and conditions which can be found at www.eftposaustralia.com.au.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the receipt of cash backs. Independent financial advice should be sought.
13. If for any reason a claimant does not redeem the cash back during the Promotional Period, then the cash back will be forfeited.
14. All claim forms, barcodes and receipts received by the Promoter, become the property of the Promoter.
15. Any costs associated with participating in this promotion (including registering online and submitting a claim) are the claimants’ responsibility.
16. If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter any aspect of this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated (including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition) the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; (b) invalidate any claims; or (c) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or cash back that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (e) participation in the Promotion.
19. The Promoter is Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty Ltd of 45 Jones Street Ultimo NSW 2007. ABN 73 001 121 446. Consumer Care Centre Toll Free telephone number 1800 029 979.
REGAINE® is a registered trademark.
We collect your personal information so that you may participate in our MEN’s REGAINE® Extra Strength Foam 4 Month Supply pack (4 x 60g) promotion and for its administration. If you do not give us this information you will be unable to participate in this promotion. We will keep your personal information for only as long as is necessary to carry out the purpose(s) described above (unless we are required or permitted by law to hold the information for a longer period). Subject to some exceptions allowed by law, you may request access to, or correction of, your personal information while we store it. Your personal information may also be shared with other local contracted service providers who assist us from time to time such as mail houses and fulfillment centres.