Cashback Terms and Conditions
How to Claim:
To be eligible to claim, individuals must purchase one (1) Men’s REGAINE® Extra Strength Foam product from any pharmacy in Australia between 09.00 AEDST on 14/01/2013 and 23:59 AEST on 14/04/2013.
To claim, individuals must go online to www.regaine.com.au/cashback, enter their details as prompted, submit the claim form, print out the completed claim form, attach a copy of their receipt with the original product barcode cut-out from the back label of the pack and send it to -REGAINE® FOAM CASHBACK LOCKED BAG 5 BROADWAY NSW 2007.
Claims must be received by the Promoter by last mail on 28/04/2013. One (1) claim permitted per person.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Instructions and information on how to claim the cash back and cash back details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the
REGAINE® Foam Cashback Promotion (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer,
discount or promotional coupon.
2. Participation in this Promotion is only open to permanent Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees and officers (and their immediate
families) of the Promoter, participating pharmacy retailers and agencies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means
any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent,
step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of
residence) and to disqualify any claimant who the Promoter reasonably believes has submitted a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and
Conditions or who tampers with the claim process in any way. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the
Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. Incomplete, ineligible, indecipherable, late or illegible claims will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost,
incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or misdirected claims, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration,
tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over
telecommunications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion,
technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
5. Only one (1) claim permitted per person. Each claimant may only claim in relation to a purchase of a single pack of the 3 month pack or the 1
month pack of Men’s REGAINE® Extra Strength Foam. A purchase of three packets of the 1 month pack of Men’s REGAINE® Extra Strength will qualify the
claimant for the $10 cash back (based on the purchase of a single 1 month pack).
6. To claim, claimants must:
a. purchase a Men’s REGAINE® Extra Strength Foam product from a pharmacy in Australia between 09.00 AEDST on 14/01/2013 and 23:59 AEST on 14/04/2013 (Qualifying Purchase);
b. register online at www.regaine.com.au/cashback and submit a completed claim form including the claimant’s details (including name, age, email address, Australian postal address and contact telephone number) by 28/04/2013;
c. print out the submitted claim form (from the website screen or from the attachment emailed to the claimant), attach a copy of the receipt for the Qualifying Purchase and the original product barcode cut-out from the back label of the pack and send it to
REGAINE® FOAM CASHBACK LOCKED BAG 5 BROADWAY NSW 2007. Claim must be received by the promoter by last mail on 28/04/2013.
7. Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt for the Qualifying Purchase in their claim as proof of purchase. Failure to produce this
proof of purchase for a - claim when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a claimant’s claim and
forfeiture of any right to the cash back. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the product purchased, the store of purchase and that the purchase was
made during the promotional period but prior to the claim.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. For each valid claim received for a Qualifying Purchase of:
a. a single pack of the 1 month pack of Men’s REGAINE® Extra Strength Foam, claimants will be awarded with a $10 cash back issued in the form of a
money order payable to the claimant named on the entry form; or
b. a single pack of the 3 month pack, claimants will be awarded with a $30 cash back issued in the form of a money order payable to the claimant
named on the entry form.
11. All money orders will be sent to the address provided on the claim form (Australian addresses only) within twenty eight (28) days from the date of
receipt by the Promoter of a valid claim. Money orders must be deposited by claimants into their bank accounts or cashed by the claimant within ninety
(90) days of the issue date.
12. Cash back money orders are not transferable or exchangeable. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from
the receipt of cash backs. Independent financial advice should be sought.
13. If for any reason a claimant does not redeem the cash back by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the cash back will be forfeited. The
Promoter is not responsible for any money orders lost in transit.
14. All claim forms, barcodes and receipts received by the Promoter, become the property of the Promoter.
15. Any costs associated with participating in this Promotion (including registering online and submitting a claim) are the claimants’ responsibility.
16. If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter any aspect of this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of
being conducted as reasonably anticipated (including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised
intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security,
fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition) the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by
law (a) to disqualify any claimant; (b) invalidate any claims; or (c) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability
(including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical
difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any claim or cash back that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason
beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (e) participation in the Promotion.
18. Claimants’ personal information (“PI”) will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Promotion and claimants. The PI of
claimants may be provided to others assisting, including suppliers and deliverers. If the PI requested is not provided, the claimant may not
participate in the Promotion. If the claimant has marked the “opt-in” box on the entry form, the claimant consents to the storage of their personal
information (including survey answers provided on the claim form) on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future
promotional and marketing purposes regarding REGAINE® products including contacting the claimant via electronic messaging. A request to access,
update or correct any personal information should be directed to The Privacy Officer, Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty Limited Locked Bag 5, Broadway NSW
any claimant does not truthfully provide all requested PI, the Promoter may determine the claimant is not eligible to claim the cash back.
19. The Promoter is Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty Ltd of 45 Jones Street Ultimo NSW 2007. ABN 73 001 121 446. Customer Service Toll Free telephone
number 1800 029 979.
REGAINE® is a registered trademark.
© Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty Limited 2012 - 2013. All rights reserved. ® Trademark